Português Română
Русский සිංහල
Slovenščina Srpski
Svenska ภาษาไทย
Türkçe Українська
简体中文
Who is online? (16)

LCWO Discussion Forum [Atom LCWO Forum Feed]

This is a simple discussion forum for LCWO users. Feel free to use it for any kind of discussion related to this website.

Thread: Delete all statistics in one click?

Back to the Forum

AuthorText

Posted: 2011-07-05 08:47
How can i delete all statistics in one time?
[deleted]

Posted: 2011-07-05 16:32
With one mouse click, that is on the "to do" list of DJ1YFK look at
http://lcwo.net/forum/591/Deleting-lesson-stats

And also look at OOPS
http://lcwo.net/forum/584/OOPS

So DJ1YFK is loaded with a lot of work of deleting and restoring results on request.

He better can use that time for training call sign copy, because the hot breath of AH8DX is already felt in his neck. (pretty unknown american proverb)

Is it perhaps an idea to start a new account, such as PA1REG/a or something. That keeps your old results on the server and you start with a new piece of paper.

Administrator

Posted: 2011-07-05 17:17
Hi Reginald,

deleting old results is a matter of a few seconds for me, but it is, indeed, on my list to implement a function to delete all results at once.

Can I assume that you want to have your statistics deleted? I rather ask once more, before I do it, to avoid even more trouble :)

Fabian

Posted: 2011-07-05 20:59
Mister Fat,

I thought of delete my account and recreate it. I noticed later that the question was already asked. Great that this was already in de todo list. Choices must be made and i asume you want to learn AH8DX -;)

Fabian,

Yes please, if you can delete the stats. Tnx.
I enjoy using the program. Tnx.

Reginald
Administrator

Posted: 2011-07-05 21:23
OK, stats removed!

At the moment I am busy with a new version of ebook2cw, when it's finished I'll try to get a few open tasks for LCWO done.

Fabian

Back to the Forum

You must be logged in to post a message.