Português Română
Русский සිංහල
Slovenščina Srpski
Svenska ภาษาไทย
Türkçe Українська
简体中文
Who is online? (29)

LCWO Discussion Forum [Atom LCWO Forum Feed]

This is a simple discussion forum for LCWO users. Feel free to use it for any kind of discussion related to this website.

Thread: Adobe Flash Player Error

Back to the Forum

AuthorText

Posted: 2009-06-09 04:31
I have 3 different computers including my work laptop that all experience the same problem when I try to play the CW lesson directly by using the play button. I get an error from File: Flash10b.OCX. It then goes on to list Adobe systems and the Adobe flash player.

These problems have started recently. Has LCWO changed something? I can still download the file and play it as an MP3 but that is not as convenient as hitting the play button.
Administrator

Posted: 2009-06-11 12:33
Hi Tim,

nothing has changed on LCWO in the last few weeks, that is connected to the player. Maybe you updated to a new browser and/or Flash player version?

It would be helpful to know the browser versions you are using, and if they are the same on all of the computers where it fails.

I hope we can sort this problem out, because I really want to make sure that LCWO works with all current browsers and operating systems...

73, Fabian DJ1YFK

Posted: 2009-06-23 04:08
I experienced the same error with the flash player after an update to internet explorer 8.

Hope that helps
73 de Stefan HB9TWS
Administrator

Posted: 2009-06-23 18:16
Thanks for the information. I will try to see if I can reproduce it somehow, and if not I should (finally) update the "JW Player" I am using on this site for the CW playback to the latest version...

73, Fabian

Posted: 2009-06-30 00:25
The same error here. I have Win XP and IE 7.

73, Esteban CE3LVA

Posted: 2009-08-02 01:44
I installed Mozilla Firefox 3.5.1 and now all working ok.

73, Esteban CE3LVA
Administrator

Posted: 2009-08-10 12:26
Great. Although I have tried it with IE7 and 8 several times, I couldn't reproduce the problem/crash, but using Firefox is always a good idea :-)

73, Fabian

Posted: 2009-08-10 13:26
Hi Fabian
I get the same error after I have completed a lesson and click on the cotinue lesson button. I'm using IE7 and WinXP service pack 3

73 John VK2FSFC
Administrator

Posted: 2009-08-10 14:14
Does it happen every time or "randomly"?

73, Fabian

Posted: 2009-08-10 19:22
Hallo Fabian,

1st: tnx for the program. I'm refreshing my cw and it is great fun. FB!

2nd: I (also) have a problem with the program. When pressing PLAY I occsionally lose the connection with the page and have to renew it. IE8 is able to bring me back at the point where I was. Win XP.
No pattern discovered yet, are able to run 2 to 4 lessons and then lose the page. WIN/I.E. suggest to use the advanced option: not to save a timed-out page on disk, but that option is (already) disabled.

73, Eric, PA2ELS.

Back to the Forum

You must be logged in to post a message.