Português Română
Русский සිංහල
Slovenščina Srpski
Svenska ภาษาไทย
Türkçe Українська
简体中文
Who is online? (34)

LCWO Discussion Forum [Atom LCWO Forum Feed]

This is a simple discussion forum for LCWO users. Feel free to use it for any kind of discussion related to this website.

Thread: question for fabian

Back to the Forum

AuthorText

Posted: 2017-04-03 05:40
I changed my screen name when I got my call sign, and kept the same password. Now when I try to log into the program it automatically puts my old screen name in the login. How can I fix this to show my new screen name without loosing all my stats? old signin was xkr4kg new is kn4bta
Administrator

Posted: 2017-04-03 07:08
I can see your new screen name as expected. Did you log out and log in again?

Fabian

Posted: 2017-04-05 01:38
yes but the logon always has my old screen name in the box. Right now I have to delete the screen name out of the box, and then type in the new one. then all works good. Just mostly don't want to loose my stats by deleting that screen name.
Administrator

Posted: 2017-04-05 06:01
OK, that's because your browser saved the old login for the site. If you're using Firefox, you can go to Edit -> Preferences -> Security -> Saved Logins.

There look for the line the corresponds to lcwo.net. Right-click on the line, and select "Edit username". Then, next time you navigate to lcwo.net and see the login field, it should prefill it with your new user name.

With other browsers there is probably a similar way to proceed, but I don't know the details.

Fabian

Posted: 2017-04-06 04:15
Ok thanks...will try that

Back to the Forum

You must be logged in to post a message.