Polski Português
Română Русский
සිංහල Slovenščina
Srpski Svenska
ภาษาไทย Türkçe
Українська 简体中文

Who is online? (27)

LCWO Discussion Forum [Atom LCWO Forum Feed]

This is a simple discussion forum for LCWO users. Feel free to use it for any kind of discussion related to this website.

Thread: Iphone - Safari

Back to the Forum

AuthorText

Posted: 2013-12-09 08:46
I've try to learn morse with my IPhone 4. The Website is visible, but I cannot login.
73 Alf

Posted: 2013-12-09 23:00
Not supported.
Unfortunately this websites used "Flash", and that technology is not available on iOS devices (any iPhone, nor any iPad). You must find a "Flash" capable device.

This is what Flash is:
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Go here, scroll down to section three to find what operating systems can run flash:
http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html
Administrator

Posted: 2013-12-10 07:49
You can actually use the HTML5 option for audio output on iOS devices.

If you have trouble logging in, maybe you have disabled Cookies.

Fabian

Posted: 2013-12-10 12:41
Yes... I deactivated Cookies ;)
Now I can logon.
To hear sound, i have to check again...soon!

Alf

Now I checked it. It works, if you change the CW-Player into "HTML 5 Audio"
You find it in CW-Parameters, in your Account settings.

Alf

Posted: 2013-12-20 07:39
I totally stand corrected. I like the mobility of being able to use it on my iPhone, I just need to stick with letters -or- numbers, as it takes me too long to switch back and forth.

THANKS Fabian for correcting me.

Posted: 2013-12-26 13:29
Hi John, it's a bit of work, but you can copy with a stick, and then copy your copy into the form to have it checked. Works like a charm.

Posted: 2014-02-02 05:34
Pardon my ignorance, but I really need to know what you mean by a "stick" because I too am using an iPad and it is the devil to switch between letters and numbers.

Posted: 2014-03-04 17:45
I'll go out on a limb and guess that a "stick" is a pencil. Write down the copy on a piece of paper and then type the results in the input field for checking.

Posted: 2014-04-07 01:33
Geeeeeez...how could have I missed that? Maybe its a product of my some 71 years of age.
Thanks

Posted: 2014-09-21 22:10
Please change the HTML 5 so that we can choose letters and numbers. I am using this site in conjunction with the CWops lessons and we have specific letters and number combinations to learn each session.

If there a way that I haven't found to create lessons of my own and save them? 5hanks Marsha N8FE

Back to the Forum

You must be logged in to post a message.

$Id: forum.php 62 2015-01-12 17:34:44Z fabian $