Polski Português
Română Русский
සිංහල Slovenščina
Srpski Svenska
ภาษาไทย Türkçe
Українська 简体中文

Who is online? (22)

LCWO Discussion Forum [Atom LCWO Forum Feed]

This is a simple discussion forum for LCWO users. Feel free to use it for any kind of discussion related to this website.

Thread: Morse-Training

Back to the Forum

AuthorText

Posted: 2013-08-26 13:49
Hello friends,

I have got a question. How long do you think does it take for me to fully learn the code?
I started like a week ago and I find it very interesting. I first went thru all the letters with MorseMachine and now I started doing the lessons.
My problem is that it takes a few replays for me to get it. I am not that good in writing it all down in one take. Is that normal?
What would you request to do?

Greetings

Posted: 2013-08-26 19:18
Maybe you have to reduce speed?
When i started i had to find out what teh best speed is for me to keep up, and ofcourse, that will be different for each and everyone.

Posted: 2013-08-26 19:31
Nobody can tell how long it takes for YOU, depends also on your objectives. Is that 5 wpm, 12 wpm or 20 wpm.

When you are talented 20 wpm is reachable in 3 months. Double that value in 6 month. Somewhere you will meet your personal ceiling. Hard to break.
When you are less talented 12 wpm takes 3 years.
When you are missing perseverance, like the majority of people starting here, you will never learn it.

Writing speed is not important, after all you will learn to copy in your head, just like people talking to you, you understand what they say, but you can't catch up writing with that speed.

55=30

Back to the Forum

You must be logged in to post a message.

$Id: forum.php 62 2015-01-12 17:34:44Z fabian $