Português Română
Русский සිංහල
Slovenščina Srpski
Svenska ภาษาไทย
Türkçe Українська
简体中文
Who is online? (16)

LCWO Discussion Forum [Atom LCWO Forum Feed]

This is a simple discussion forum for LCWO users. Feel free to use it for any kind of discussion related to this website.

Thread: World Champion 2012 DJ1YFK

Back to the Forum

AuthorText

Posted: 2012-10-22 15:22
At the High Speed Telegraphie World-Championship in Switzerland Fabian did it once again and won the gold medal in the categorie "RUZF" (listening of callsigns). Congratulations Fabian and enjoy another year with the title of a "WORLD-CHAMPION"!
[deleted]

Posted: 2012-10-22 17:28
Congrats
Administrator

Posted: 2012-10-22 18:48
Thanks, Fritz!

It was once again a very enjoyable HST Championship, this time in the beautiful Swiss mountains, with perfect weather, a precise organisation and excellent results. A great job by the USKA and the organising committee.

Full results and pictures: http://www.hst2012.ch/

Fabian DJ1YFK

Posted: 2012-10-22 19:27
EW8GS was faster wasn't he?

Perfect organisation? May be, but outstanders think is was something about bible and theology.
Administrator

Posted: 2012-10-22 19:51
Yep, Stas, EW8GS and Teodora, LZ2CWW, both in their respective junior categories (male/female), set new world records in RufzXP, by quite a margin. At 269k and 252k points they reached scores which are unreachable for most competitors even when training at home, without any pressure. Delivering such a performance in the competition deserves huge respect.

This certainly gives me some motivation to push forward with my training again, not just to keep the status quo.

Fabian DJ1YFK

Posted: 2012-10-23 12:01
Condratulations on your success and gold medal! That is the best motivation for all who visit your website!
73 de UT4UQN

Posted: 2012-10-24 10:52
Hi Fabian,
here is the link of a film from the NZZ- Neue Zürcher Zeitung. Congrats and cu on the air!
http://www.nzz.ch/aktuell/startseite/telegrafie-wm-1.17707167

Posted: 2012-10-29 19:42
Interesting how most the winners were Eastern European, a good number were females and quite young.... well younger than me anyway! I always associated morse code with middle age males. There must be a good and telling underlying reason here, a lesson for us all perhaps?

Posted: 2012-11-07 16:31
congrats fabian... ! amazing results..
ausserdem macht mich das froh, das ein vertreter der juengeren generation sich so ins zeug legt fuer diese alte, jedoch nicht veraltete kunst.

keep it up!

Back to the Forum

You must be logged in to post a message.