Polski Português
Română Русский
සිංහල Slovenščina
Srpski Svenska
ภาษาไทย Türkçe
Українська 简体中文

Who is online? (25)

LCWO Discussion Forum [Atom LCWO Forum Feed]

This is a simple discussion forum for LCWO users. Feel free to use it for any kind of discussion related to this website.

Thread: idea for CW softeare (if it isn't already in existance)

Back to the Forum

AuthorText

Posted: 2011-03-12 23:35
I got to thinking about easier wasy to learn CW, and I wondered, is there a program that emits the morse code sound of the letters you're typing while they're being typed? That way, every time you are sitting at a computer, you could turn the program on and listen to the sound of the letters you're typing (and lewarn what they sound like)...just an idea, does anyone know if this alerady exists?

Posted: 2011-03-14 02:22
http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/hardy/man1/cwcp.1.html

cwcp allows to do what you are talking about. I think that is just for linux(unix).

The program Just Learn Morse Code can be set up so that you can click on a letter
and hear the morse code. -Tools---Options---Visual aid---View Codes. Just click on any of
the letters to hear the morse. This is a free windows32 program.
Perhaps others.

ebook2cw is great for creating your own morse code mp3s to help learn morse.

Posted: 2011-03-16 16:58
thank you for the info...unfortunatley, I don't operate linux, but I will check out the ebook2cw.
[deleted]

Posted: 2011-03-19 18:01
Jim

Try to read what Chris aj4pt wrote:

I rpt:
The program Just Learn Morse Code can be set up so that you can click on a letter
and hear the morse code. -Tools---Options---Visual aid---View Codes. Just click on any of
the letters to hear the morse. This is a free windows32 program.

http://www.justlearnmorsecode.com/

Posted: 2011-03-22 15:33
thank you, I re-read it and saw that it was a different program that he was speaking of. silly me...

Back to the Forum

You must be logged in to post a message.

$Id: forum.php 62 2015-01-12 17:34:44Z fabian $