Português Română
Русский සිංහල
Slovenščina Srpski
Svenska ภาษาไทย
Türkçe Українська
简体中文
Who is online? (31)

LCWO Discussion Forum [Atom LCWO Forum Feed]

This is a simple discussion forum for LCWO users. Feel free to use it for any kind of discussion related to this website.

Thread: Wish List

Back to the Forum

AuthorText

Posted: 2011-01-30 16:32
Thank you Fabian, this is so much fun to use.
If this humble student may be so bold to ask, there are a couple things I wish for.

When in the lesson results page, I'd like a button to go straight to the Graph of my results.
And in the tabulation of lessons below the graph I wish the order of lessons was reversed so that the most recent lesson is first.
And perhaps a button to return to the lesson page. Currently I do three tries of a lesson, check my graph and continue. I also spend a lot of time on the MorseMachine, working out!

thanks Fabian,
N6RHF

Posted: 2011-01-30 19:04
Хотелось бы чтобы обучение Азбуке Морзе было и на русском языке!!! Возможно ли это???
Administrator

Posted: 2011-02-01 09:44
Hi Bill,

N6RHF:
When in the lesson results page, I'd like a button to go straight to the Graph of my results.

OK, that's easy to implement.
N6RHF:
And in the tabulation of lessons below the graph I wish the order of lessons was reversed so that the most recent lesson is first.

Maybe I should add buttons to change the sorting of the table, like on the users page...
N6RHF:
And perhaps a button to return to the lesson page.

Well, there's always a direct link to the lesson page in the menu on the left hand side...

Fabian DJ1YFK

Back to the Forum

You must be logged in to post a message.