Polski Português
Română Русский
සිංහල Slovenščina
Srpski Svenska
ภาษาไทย Türkçe
Українська 简体中文

Who is online? (18)

LCWO Discussion Forum [Atom LCWO Forum Feed]

This is a simple discussion forum for LCWO users. Feel free to use it for any kind of discussion related to this website.

Thread: Message transfer

Back to the Forum

AuthorText

Posted: 2010-12-05 13:24
Hi Fabian, this LCWO is a phantastic tool to learn or to brush up - as I do - my CW skills. There are so many guys all over the world connecting to your site: is there any means installed or planned to get direct in contact e.g. via private mail with these people?

Regards

Karl
Administrator

Posted: 2010-12-06 22:30
Hi Karl,

I've been thinking about adding a system for direct private messages within LCWO (just like what most forums offer), but never realized it.

But it's not terribly much work (actually a matter of a one evening to implement it) and I will put it on my TODO list.

My current problem is that the last months saw me filling my TODO-list only, and I got little actual work done :-)

I hope this will improve during the xmas holidays!

Fabian DJ1YFK

Posted: 2010-12-06 22:36
Fabian,

Don't forget that holidays are supposed to be....

holidays...

Alex

Posted: 2010-12-11 11:08
Hi Fabian,

it's OK to be engaged in other things and only filling TODO-lists. There will be time in the future where the items on the list will be assest again and probably realized. So keep up the good work and don't forget to use holidays for your personal recreation over the years.

Regards

Karl
Administrator

Posted: 2010-12-20 22:42
FYI: A simple private message system is now online. You can send a message to any user by clicking the envelope symbol next to the user name (or in the profile).

If unread messages are in an user's inbox, it'll be shown in the top menu behind the "Forum" link.

Fabian DJ1YFK
[deleted]

Posted: 2010-12-21 11:55
I don't want private messages. Can I close that box?

Posted: 2010-12-21 12:42
Thank you Fabian. The PM system gives us the comfortable possibility to pass greatings and infos on a short hand basis between ourselves. We should activly use it - if you don't mind, Moron?

73 de Karl, DK7AL

Posted: 2010-12-21 12:45
Moron:
I don't want private messages. Can I close that box?

Yes, because I don't have one.
[deleted]

Posted: 2010-12-21 12:54
DK7AL:
The PM system gives us the comfortable possibility to pass greatings and infos on a short hand basis between ourselves. - if you don't mind, Moron?

73 de Karl, DK7AL

I dont talk to myself and you were already able to pass private messages to yourself and your friends by initiating a private user group. You then have your own forum and discussion between more than 2 persons is possible, pretty difficult with the newly introduced MTB.

[deleted]

Posted: 2010-12-21 12:58
test:
Yes, because I don't have one.

Posssibly you did not have one but right now you have one.

Posted: 2010-12-21 13:50
No, I still don't have one, no envelope icon shows up, so dont sent a msg to TEST because TEST can't read it.
[deleted]

Posted: 2010-12-21 13:58
Does anybody read the private message in Morse code on my necktie?

I just put on my "TO DO" list :
"Perform the items on the TO DO list"

Posted: 2010-12-21 19:09
Pretty good idea, I am also a stakeholder for 'perform the items on the RAIL' :)

Back to the Forum

You must be logged in to post a message.

$Id: forum.php 62 2015-01-12 17:34:44Z fabian $