Polski Português
Română Русский
සිංහල Slovenščina
Srpski Svenska
ภาษาไทย Türkçe
Українська 简体中文

Who is online? (27)

LCWO Discussion Forum [Atom LCWO Forum Feed]

This is a simple discussion forum for LCWO users. Feel free to use it for any kind of discussion related to this website.

Thread: LCWO - Two years and still going strong!

Back to the Forum

AuthorText
Administrator

Posted: 2010-05-23 14:23
Time flies by quickly: On this 23rd of May 2010, LCWO turns two! Last year I made a long forum post about the first anniversary, of which I could make a verbatim copy, with just some adjusted numbers:

The site is still growing, a dozen of new users is signing up each and every day. While there were just over 9,000 users at this time last year, we now have almost doubled this figure and arrived at about 17,400 now. Also the number of finished attempts has grown: There are now about 575,000 attempts saved in the database, 375k of them for the Koch Method CW course!

Once again a big Thank You to everyone who helped to make this project what it is today. To the translators, whose work to bring LCWO to new countries cannot be valued high enough, to the users spreading the word about LCWO through one way or another (forums, blogs, etc.), to all the people who are giving feedback, helping out with material for the word/plain text training in the different languages, and of course also those who are giving good advice here on the forum.

73, Fabian DJ1YFK
Founder of LCWO.net

Posted: 2010-05-23 14:43
Hi Fabian! I really like this site, although cw is not a requirement in most country anymore,i'm glad to see there is a lot more people practicing code then before. :-)
My congratulations for your site Fabian.

73 de Imi HA7AP
[deleted]

Posted: 2010-05-23 20:57
Happy Anniversary YFK!

You know you have made it BIG when ops have your page being the first that opens up on their computer and greets them each and every day.

Thank goodness for CW coming into my life this year.

GL es Peace,

Craig, AH8DX

Posted: 2010-05-25 19:16
Thanks Fabian,
As one of your 375k Koch CW users, I really appreciate all of your work building/hosting this site.

Jim

Back to the Forum

You must be logged in to post a message.

$Id: forum.php 62 2015-01-12 17:34:44Z fabian $