Polski Português
Română Русский
සිංහල Slovenščina
Srpski Svenska
ภาษาไทย Türkçe
Українська 简体中文

Who is online? (16)

LCWO Discussion Forum [Atom LCWO Forum Feed]

This is a simple discussion forum for LCWO users. Feel free to use it for any kind of discussion related to this website.

Thread: CSS & Javascript

Back to the Forum

AuthorText

Posted: 2010-03-12 23:42
Hello Fabian,

I am amused to find ways to change the style of my text and even include links. Of course, I do not give tips for doing this and I'll leave you to look in your database to understand the "gaps" in your PHP code. In my opinion, the trick most dangerous being the hyperlink.

Finally, I personally want to give you congratulations for your work. This site contributes to the development of the telegraph in the world of amateur radio.

The French flag

The LCWO image

Hyperlink

Click here to go to Google.

---

Vincent F0CYA, France.

/**
* Revision
* + Fix IExplorer Image bug
**/

[deleted]

Posted: 2010-03-13 00:29
Tks fer the tip. Some errors but the idea is clear.

Digibeet's flag

Posted: 2010-03-13 00:32
Hi Digibeet,

I see that you can read HTML.
[deleted]

Posted: 2010-03-13 00:34
Yep, but morse goes better

Posted: 2010-03-13 00:40
Incidentally, I would like to make my respects to you operators who reach high speeds. For my part I am still training period, and I barely decode 30wpm ...
[deleted]

Posted: 2010-03-13 00:45
I think I stop when I can receive 90% of 45 wpm plain text transmissions That is sufficient for all purposes, and it appears to me a waste of time to spent more, because the time is taken away from other activities.

Posted: 2010-03-13 00:54
Following the example of Fabian, the contest HST, practicing speed teletype, I think that the brain has no limits but to reach this limit the path is long, very long.
[deleted]

Posted: 2010-03-13 01:12
You did groups at 10 wpm and 20 wpm and now suddenly words one trial 37 wpm. That is unbelievable. Look at my results now 40 wpm struggling already 323 trials, starting from november 2009 each day on a fixed schedule.

Posted: 2010-03-13 01:17
You see one trial, but how are erased ? Over a hundred :)

Incidentally, I regret that you put in doubt my results, it calls into question my honor.
[deleted]

Posted: 2010-03-13 01:31
In that case you cannot watch your progression.
Sri it is getting late, cuagn 73 es sk

Posted: 2010-03-13 01:35
Curiously, the exercises with the words relaxed me. Instead, the random series I have some problems. I acknowledge the gaps and I train every day at this level.

For statistics, I agree with you but have a long list annoyed me !
Administrator

Posted: 2010-04-30 20:31
HTML syntax is now replaced by BBcode syntax.

While it was fun to play around with the deficiencies of PHP's strip_tags function, it also poses a risk of security because anyone could insert (possibly malicious) JavaScript into the forums.

Old posts with HTML-tags are unaffected; new posts only work with BBCode. Editing old posts with HTML codes will remove those after saving.

Translations ("Following HTML tags are allowed:") are currently being updated.

73, Fabian DJ1YFK

Back to the Forum

You must be logged in to post a message.

$Id: forum.php 62 2015-01-12 17:34:44Z fabian $