Polski Português
Română Русский
සිංහල Slovenščina
Srpski Svenska
ภาษาไทย Türkçe
Українська 简体中文

Who is online? (11)

LCWO Discussion Forum [Atom LCWO Forum Feed]

This is a simple discussion forum for LCWO users. Feel free to use it for any kind of discussion related to this website.

Thread: Training Regiment for HST Championship

Back to the Forum

AuthorText
[deleted]

Posted: 2010-03-10 12:17
Can anyone share with me the daily or weekly training regiment that high speed cw ops do to get ready for the HST Championships this summer?

Thanks,

Craig, AH8DX
[deleted]

Posted: 2010-03-10 18:59

I take a look and erect a private HST group on this site, leaking as a basket OK, but google cant look inside.
[deleted]

Posted: 2010-03-10 22:51
Digibeet,

Your words of wisdom are greatly appreciated. I am working harder than ever before.

You give just barely enough info so that I must think for myself. I feel like a blind man with very few friends to help guide me in the dark.

I will purchase my airline ticket to Poland for this summer in order for me to do my CNN undercover report on the HST underground.

:)

Craig, AH8DX
[deleted]

Posted: 2010-03-11 00:13
Go with your mouse to the blue band in top of this screen, choose 'user groups'.

Take (at this moment) the last one: group 54 named HST training. File your application a
day later you are a member.

BTW I am not the polac that bought snow tires which melted away in spring.
[deleted]

Posted: 2010-03-11 00:42
Tnx for the tip!

Even though I find your Sugar Papa comments amusing I will not include myself in the fun because it is me the SP's are laughing at as my speed is barely into the 40's.

Craig, AH8DX
[deleted]

Posted: 2010-03-11 16:36
:)

We meet in Sugar Papa land in October for a nice dinner and chat over a glass of vino.

Have a great day!

Craig, AH8DX

Back to the Forum

You must be logged in to post a message.

$Id: forum.php 62 2015-01-12 17:34:44Z fabian $