Português Română
Русский සිංහල
Slovenščina Srpski
Svenska ภาษาไทย
Türkçe Українська
简体中文
Who is online? (31)

LCWO Discussion Forum [Atom LCWO Forum Feed]

This is a simple discussion forum for LCWO users. Feel free to use it for any kind of discussion related to this website.

Thread: Accuracy rate by character

Back to the Forum

AuthorText

Posted: 2020-11-15 15:29
I looked under the statistics on home page but didn't see what I was looking for. Without a search feature on the forum it's tedious at best to research anything so I apologize if this question has been asked and answered before.

Is there a way to determine the error rate of a particular character from the various exercises? It sure would be nice to have a list of the letters I miss the most to be able to practice them.

Posted: 2020-11-15 18:57
I haven't seen it, but it will be v against 4 and b against d and 6

Posted: 2020-11-15 22:40
That would be a nice feature. I used an Android app where you could mark your "hard characters", which are player more often.

I tend to mix some characters like nonagenarian said, and some others like mixing l and f (not the sound but the character, my mind takes time to decide), w, j, g... I guess it will improve with practice.

Posted: 2020-11-21 20:22
There is a vocabulary trainer using random vocabulary but increases the probability of words answered with error before. If errors get less, the probability of occurence gets equalized. This would be a nice feature for cw with characters

Back to the Forum

You must be logged in to post a message.