Português Română
Русский සිංහල
Slovenščina Srpski
Svenska ภาษาไทย
Türkçe Українська
简体中文
Who is online? (13)

LCWO Discussion Forum [Atom LCWO Forum Feed]

This is a simple discussion forum for LCWO users. Feel free to use it for any kind of discussion related to this website.

Thread: Word-Training

Back to the Forum

AuthorText

Posted: 2020-10-05 11:55
I am actually training the words. What I am missing is the possibility to plaback the word I just did. Sometime (often), i miss some letters so I enter to see the word but it would be good to be able at that time to play back the word. Apart of that this inetrnet page is the best of what I try. Thank you

Posted: 2020-10-05 14:07
click the arrow of the player or space button at the end, the word will be played back. If you hit space when the player is sending the word, it stops. With left and right arrow you can get for or back, with strg+left and right arrow in small increments.

This works with the html5 player and Firefox.

Rüdiger DD5RK

Posted: 2020-10-31 10:58
This is a great resource! Been doing word training for over a week now and can do 4 cht words @ 22wpm consistently with no errors. Curious though.... never, never, the letter "C".... ever! weird.

Posted: 2020-10-31 17:03
Slang words are omitted from the 4 letter words.

HH

Posted: 2020-11-10 03:10
?
Administrator

Posted: 2020-11-10 06:03
Amy, did you maybe limit the words to be selected by lesson? That might explain why no words with "C" were sent (but then also D and X should be omitted, because they're after C in the order of letters).

Posted: 2020-11-10 16:31
cute
cuss
case
cast
come
cope
curt
cure
care......

Back to the Forum

You must be logged in to post a message.