Português Română
Русский සිංහල
Slovenščina Srpski
Svenska ภาษาไทย
Türkçe Українська
简体中文
Who is online? (18)

LCWO Discussion Forum [Atom LCWO Forum Feed]

This is a simple discussion forum for LCWO users. Feel free to use it for any kind of discussion related to this website.

Thread: Started today...

Back to the Forum

AuthorText

Posted: 2020-07-21 19:40
First lesson, piece of cake. Did it three times got all three 100%
Second lesson, blew my mind. Had to slow it down to 18/8. Lots of scribbles and rewrites. Done two tests so far. Got them all right but I listened to each at least 5 or 6 times before submitting answers.

I am also using a keyer and oscillator to key each test out so I train my hand at the same time.

This is going to be harder than I thought... OK, here we go.

Posted: 2020-07-22 01:04
I started recently. Same experience. Fighting with lesson 3 right now.

Posted: 2020-07-22 20:47
For day 2, i am redoing lesson 2 but back at 20/10 speed. ill do the test three times and then try lesson 3. Here we go...

Posted: 2020-07-23 00:59
Just keep on...

I started my training with lesson 1, the 1st of January 2019 - and now I’m listening to e-books at 26wpm (getting half of it), and having my first QRS QSO’s on air... It’s so much worth it...!

Posted: 2020-07-23 01:38
My lesson 3 is now above 90% 4 characters to select, 41 in th efuture?
out

Posted: 2020-07-23 13:16
greetings to you.
Get ready for a long and difficult job. It is important not to rush and set realistic goals.
It may take several months of hard daily work.
My advice .
Try not to reduce the ratio of symbol rate to effective rate less than 1/2 or 1/3. For example, exercise at a speed of 15/7 or 20/10. This will be more difficult in the beginning but will help you a lot later when you need to pick up speed.

Back to the Forum

You must be logged in to post a message.