Português Română
Русский සිංහල
Slovenščina Srpski
Svenska ภาษาไทย
Türkçe Українська
简体中文
Who is online? (35)

LCWO Discussion Forum [Atom LCWO Forum Feed]

This is a simple discussion forum for LCWO users. Feel free to use it for any kind of discussion related to this website.

Thread: Internal Server Error

Back to the Forum

AuthorText

Posted: 2009-09-23 16:25
Not able to play any of the files. Possibly due to a server error:

HTTP/1.x 500 Internal Server Error

Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 14:22:17 GMT

Server: Apache

Content-Length: 538

Connection: close

Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

Administrator

Posted: 2009-09-23 17:02
Indeed, no idea what might have caused that. I will check it as soon as I am back home from work. Nothing changed on my part, but maybe my hosting provider is making some changes at the moment.

Sorry for the inconvenience...

73, Fabian DJ1YFK
Administrator

Posted: 2009-09-23 18:12
Problem temporarily fixed; CW MP3s are now generated on another server. Still trying to get someone from my ISP on the phone to find out what happened.

Things may be unstable again in the process of fixing it.

Please report any problems here.

Posted: 2009-09-23 21:12
High, so I report an error that just happend after processing call-training and looking for the grafics (from the home):

Warning: imagegif() [function.imagegif]: Unable to open 'img/calls223.gif' for writing in /www/htdocs/v135911/lcwo/inc/functions.php on line 708

73, Mike

Posted: 2009-09-23 21:23
QTC-Training seems to be faulty, too. Just start it and after the Group-Nr followed with return nothing happens. Just wait to connect lcwo.net my browser said.

73, Mike
Administrator

Posted: 2009-09-23 21:37
Thanks for reporting. I think both issues are fixed now.

They apparently moved LCWO to a new server, which resulted in problems with faulty file permissions, ownership etc.

The CW generation still doesn't work, but the support of my ISP mailed me and told me they are working on fixing everything. We will see.

Posted: 2009-09-24 00:35
Hello,
looks better now :-) Thanks a lot. Just simulatet my very first "QTC-QSO" No practice in that contest yet.

73, Mike

Posted: 2009-09-24 07:33
The problem still exists at some places.

HTTP/1.x 500 Internal Server Error
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 05:32:18 GMT
Server: Apache
Content-Length: 538
Connection: close
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

And it seems that this problem exists only for certain links within a "Lessons" page. I got this error when I click on a letter within a lessons page. Seems like those clicks are still resulting in a GET to "http://lcwo.net/cgi-bin/cw.mp3" instead of "http://fkurz.net/cgi-bin/cw.mp3"
Administrator

Posted: 2009-09-24 08:20
rgr. fixed.

Interestingly, the CGIs on lcwo.net worked for a while last night, now they are broken again. Seems like there is still some work in progress at the ISP...

Fabian

Posted: 2009-09-25 19:36
Lcwo now works suddenly with
blackberry storm and german vodafone.

Tnx!

Gerd

Back to the Forum

You must be logged in to post a message.