Português Română
Русский සිංහල
Slovenščina Srpski
Svenska ภาษาไทย
Türkçe Українська
简体中文
Who is online? (16)

LCWO Discussion Forum [Atom LCWO Forum Feed]

This is a simple discussion forum for LCWO users. Feel free to use it for any kind of discussion related to this website.

Thread: show number of practice texts done

Back to the Forum

AuthorText

Posted: 2020-07-03 20:59
I intend to do 10 practice texts (Koch method attempts) every day. As it is, I have to switch to my "home" page, click "show all", and count them.
It would be nice if I could see the number I have done in, say, the last 6 or 12 hours, somewhere on the "Lessons" page. Would that be possible (or did I overlook something)?
Administrator

Posted: 2020-07-06 21:16
Hi Alex,

I think the easiest thing would be to add the number of attempts made on the current day, on the "Home" screen. E.g. where you now see:

"Koch Method CW Course — 67 Attempts"

It would then say:

"Koch Method CW Course — 67 Attempts (4 today)"

What do you think?

Posted: 2021-03-06 18:32
That would be excellent!

Apologies for the delay in answering! I've resumed practicing recently, after months of absence.

Posted: 2021-03-07 07:03
10 practice texts daily seems very high (i.e. too high) to me. You may find that the results do not correspond to the time spent practicing or even that your results deteriorate.

Try to spread the practice sessions throughout the day with substantial breaks between them.

Personally, I would suggest at most 2 sessions a day, morning and evening, each lasting not more than 15-30 mns depending on your age and capacity.

More is not always better.

Posted: 2021-03-07 14:40
I may not have expressed clearly enough what I do:
ten times "Koch Method CW Course - Practice Text (1 min)"
That is 10 minutes in total, every day, which is certainly less than "15-30 mns" you mention.

Back to the Forum

You must be logged in to post a message.