Polski Português
Română Русский
සිංහල Slovenščina
Srpski Svenska
ภาษาไทย Türkçe
Українська 简体中文

Who is online? (13)

LCWO Discussion Forum [Atom LCWO Forum Feed]

This is a simple discussion forum for LCWO users. Feel free to use it for any kind of discussion related to this website.

Thread: Transmission Practice App?

Back to the Forum

AuthorText

Posted: 2019-12-03 22:26
Does anyone happen t know what application is pictured on this page? I believe it is a HST practice program. I've seen pictures of it a few places but never the name or information about it.

It is the images with pale blue boxes and yellow text titled Transmission Practice on this page. http://www.dl4uny.de/telegraphy.html

Thanks,

Mike KX6A

Posted: 2019-12-04 11:45
Why dont you ask André himself?

His contact page shows:
You wanna send me an e-mail?
No problem, use contact@dl4uny.de

Posted: 2019-12-05 17:32
Thanks - tried - no reply yet.
Administrator

Posted: 2019-12-05 19:04
As far as I remember the software is/was called HST2006 and it was available from Andrei Bindasov, EU7KI. I am not sure if it is still available and/or compatible with current Windows versions. I remember that it worked by connecting a key to the sound card inout, but it didn't work with just any sound card; you needed to have one that provided a bias voltage on the microphone connector and the program would detect dots and dashes when this bias voltage was pulled to ground.

The last email address I have of him is andrew_eu7ki .--.-. hotmail .-.-.- com. Not sure of that still works, but maybe worth a try.

Fabian

Posted: 2019-12-06 01:10
Ask HB9DHG he has a copy.

HH

Posted: 2019-12-06 03:08
That is it. Thank you!
Michael

Back to the Forum

You must be logged in to post a message.

$Id: forum.php 62 2015-01-12 17:34:44Z fabian $