Polski Português
Română Русский
සිංහල Slovenščina
Srpski Svenska
ภาษาไทย Türkçe
Українська 简体中文

Who is online? (11)

LCWO Discussion Forum [Atom LCWO Forum Feed]

This is a simple discussion forum for LCWO users. Feel free to use it for any kind of discussion related to this website.

Thread: I had a good code practice this morning

Back to the Forum

AuthorText

Posted: 2019-12-02 16:40
I am having fun and progressing steadily with code.
From the beginnings of working with only a few letters and numbers I now have all the alphabet and several numbers and punctuation marks. My accuracy is usually somewhere above 94% but today, it was 100% so I am happy as a clam.

Posted: 2019-12-02 17:21
if you get tired of just code groups you might look at my posts for cwpt (cw practice text) you can generate lots of variations that can target specific needs

I just made what I think is a handy update specifially made for playing via lcwo

LMK is if have questions. The readme has many examples, but the number of options might be intimidating - falsely - they can be put in a file and I can help if you want to give it a try

either way good luck and keep at it

Bill WA2NFN

Posted: 2019-12-03 23:33
wa2nfn:
if you get tired of just code groups you might look at my posts for cwpt (cw practice text) you can generate lots of variations that can target specific needs

I just made what I think is a handy update specifially made for playing via lcwo

LMK is if have questions. The readme has many examples, but the number of options might be intimidating - falsely - they can be put in a file and I can help if you want to give it a try

either way good luck and keep at it

Bill WA2NFN

--------
Bill WA2NFN I would love to see where you have the cwpt. Can you show me that?

Back to the Forum

You must be logged in to post a message.

$Id: forum.php 62 2015-01-12 17:34:44Z fabian $