Polski Português
Română Русский
සිංහල Slovenščina
Srpski Svenska
ภาษาไทย Türkçe
Українська 简体中文

Who is online? (22)

LCWO Discussion Forum [Atom LCWO Forum Feed]

This is a simple discussion forum for LCWO users. Feel free to use it for any kind of discussion related to this website.

Thread: english word practice files by lcwo lesson

Back to the Forum

AuthorText

Posted: 2019-10-07 19:18
I used a list of 58000 english words, and the two tools(cwpt and random) that I put on www.qsl.net/wa2nfn, to create practice files of words that you can use to supplement your code group training. The first few lessons, can't make many words, so the few it can I have duplicates to make a short practice session. After about lesson 8 there are enough words possible so I made them to be unique. Also after lesson 13 you start to get punctuation and/or numbers, so in these files, after six words I print a short code group of the last few characters learned and/or the non-letter characters.

Many other possibilities can be created using cwpt if you tire of these.

Simply cut and paste the contents of the lessonXX.txt file into the "Convert text to cw" screen.

The files are at a different website than the tools listed above. The lesson files are at: http://wa2nfn.telegraphy.de

wa2nfn

Posted: 2019-10-08 19:52
updated files so the last letter learned gets intensive practice per session

file names with "WO" meaning words only, ignore the fact that numbers and punctuation were added in some lessons; the files without WO introduce some practice with the non alpa characters every few words

Back to the Forum

You must be logged in to post a message.

$Id: forum.php 62 2015-01-12 17:34:44Z fabian $