Polski Português
Română Русский
සිංහල Slovenščina
Srpski Svenska
ภาษาไทย Türkçe
Українська 简体中文

Who is online? (18)

LCWO Discussion Forum [Atom LCWO Forum Feed]

This is a simple discussion forum for LCWO users. Feel free to use it for any kind of discussion related to this website.

Thread: Does the website have a mirrored site?

Back to the Forum

AuthorText

Posted: 2019-03-29 10:47
Does the website have a mirrored site?
The Website loading speed is very very slow When I visit the pages。Can make this site into an app? or allow to make a mirrored site ?
Administrator

Posted: 2019-03-29 11:11
Hi,

over the last weeks I cleaned up the source code of LCWO and I will very soon (in April) release it under an Open Source license.

The package includes everything needed for an easy local deployment (with Docker), so it will be possible to run your own LCWO without much work.

I am not planning to build a LCWO app (lack of time and personal interest), but I was thinking about adding a documented API so it would be possible for "compatible" apps to use LCWO as a backend to store their data / training results.

Fabian

Posted: 2019-03-30 01:46
那真是太好了。如果可以基于Docker本地部署,将解决我经常卡住的问题。有时候声音到了一半就没有了,不管用html5还是别的。我相信不是伟大的lcwo.net的问题,而是因为我这边网速的问题。

Posted: 2019-04-02 10:16
That's great!

Posted: 2019-04-02 16:07
Forgot;

G4FON Morse code course. Downloadable, with distorted code (hand sent code and noise and QRM at will.)

So more possibilities. Not high scores to compare, with crookers at top positions, and not a forum, so use lcwo only for forum and nothing else is my advice when the Internet is bad where you live.

When you will compare your proficienc with others use rufzxp.net

Back to the Forum

You must be logged in to post a message.

$Id: forum.php 62 2015-01-12 17:34:44Z fabian $