Português Română
Русский සිංහල
Slovenščina Srpski
Svenska ภาษาไทย
Türkçe Українська
简体中文
Who is online? (28)

LCWO Discussion Forum [Atom LCWO Forum Feed]

This is a simple discussion forum for LCWO users. Feel free to use it for any kind of discussion related to this website.

Thread: E键学习有什么技巧吗?

Back to the Forum

AuthorText

Posted: 2019-03-06 01:43
学到了4/40课,也就是多了E键。死活过不了啊,已经把速率调低为15了,还是分不清哪里是分隔时间。请教大家有什么好的办法?谢谢!

Posted: 2019-03-06 17:52
wuwei168668:
学到了4/40课,也就是多了E键。死活过不了啊,已经把速率调低为15了,还是分不清哪里是分隔时间。请教大家有什么好的办法?谢谢!

Xué dàole 4/40 kè, yě jiùshì duōle E jiàn. Sǐhuóguò bu le a, yǐjīng bǎ sùlǜ tiáo dī wèi 15 le, háishì fēn bù qīng nǎlǐ shì fēngé shíjiān. Qǐngjiào dàjiā yǒu shé me hǎo de bànfǎ? Xièxiè!

I learned 4/40 lessons, which is more E-keys. I can't live without it. I have already lowered the rate to 15 or I can't tell where it is. Is there any good way to ask everyone? Thank you!

這不會很好地使用“谷歌翻譯”,所以我們嘗試猜測。

以20字符速率(WPM)/有效速率(WPM)5運行課程

Posted: 2019-03-07 02:08
這不會很好地使用“谷歌翻譯”,所以我們嘗試猜測。

非常感谢您的回答。由于我英语水平有限,给您造成阅读麻烦了,非常抱歉!我用谷歌浏览器是可以查看英文网站的,它会自动翻译,非常的方便。摩尔斯电码是我一个偶然的机会接触到的,感到非常的有魅力,想努力学精通它。我一定会努力的。再次感谢您!

Thank you very much for your answer. I am very sorry because of my limited English level, which causes you trouble reading. I use Google Chrome to view English websites, it will be translated automatically, very convenient. Morse code is a chance I came across, I feel very charming, I want to study hard to master it. I will definitely work hard. Thank you again!

Posted: 2019-03-07 23:21
废寝忘食, 熟能生巧.

Posted: 2019-03-08 02:15
ID:
废寝忘食, 熟能生巧.

嗯!感谢老师指点!!

Posted: 2019-03-10 13:09
wuwei168668:
這不會很好地使用“谷歌翻譯”,所以我們嘗試猜測。

非常感谢您的回答。由于我英语水平有限,给您造成阅读麻烦了,非常抱歉!我用谷歌浏览器是可以查看英文网站的,它会自动翻译,非常的方便。摩尔斯电码是我一个偶然的机会接触到的,感到非常的有魅力,想努力学精通它。我一定会努力的。再次感谢您!

Thank you very much for your answer. I am very sorry because of my limited English level, which causes you trouble reading. I use Google Chrome to view English websites, it will be translated automatically, very convenient. Morse code is a chance I came across, I feel very charming, I want to study hard to master it. I will definitely work hard. Thank you again!

我相信你的英語比我的中文好。

谷歌翻譯可以翻譯簡單的短語。

我希望你能學好摩爾斯電碼。

你看過q代碼嗎?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_code

這允許常用短語由三個字母表示。

該網站可能包含有用的信息

https://www.quora.com/How-do-the-Chinese-use-Morse-code-Or-do-they

如果您熟練使用莫爾斯電碼,那麼您將能夠幫助其他中國訪問者訪問此網站

Posted: 2019-03-11 03:11
Yeah. English is already a necessary knowledge in China.My job is related to the Linux system. It's all in English.However, I am still not very good at daily communication.Need to use Google translation.
I am very interested in Morse code, and I believe I will continue to learn it until I master it.
Thank you very much for your guidance. I will learn the basics first, and then I will learn the Q code.

Back to the Forum

You must be logged in to post a message.