Polski Português
Română Русский
සිංහල Slovenščina
Srpski Svenska
ภาษาไทย Türkçe
Українська 简体中文

Who is online?

LCWO Discussion Forum [Atom LCWO Forum Feed]

This is a simple discussion forum for LCWO users. Feel free to use it for any kind of discussion related to this website.

Thread: [Request] Setting on same page as Code Groups

Back to the Forum

AuthorText

Posted: 2018-05-23 06:05
I am constantly going back to CW Settings which really slows my epm (exersizes per minute.) Would love if characters could be set on the Code Groups page and wpm etc on the Koch lessons page. Also a little play each letter link similar to lessons would be nice on code group page. love this site!
Administrator

Posted: 2018-05-23 17:19
A major rebuild of the site is coming "soon". I cannot give an exact time line, but it'll happen some time later this year. I will put this on the list of feature requests.

Fabian

Posted: 2018-05-30 05:27
You are a hero.
This site is my daily escape/meal.
I am now confident I will be ready for real world QSO soon.

I am spreading the word!
Giant thanks!

Posted: 2018-05-30 05:28
You are a hero.
This site is my daily escape/meal.
I am now confident I will be ready for real world QSO soon.

I am spreading the word!
Giant thanks!

Posted: 2018-06-13 02:24
If you are considering changes, I wish lessons duration was more variable, especially when starting or doing custom character groups. My brain seems to be able to keep up for 30 seconds, not a minute. Options for early lesson lengths of 30 and 45 seconds would allow me to progress more confidently. I realize I can just use what is there until I can go a full minute, but it's frustrating when I get greater than 95% of the characters sent during the first 30 seconds, then about 40% during the last 30 seconds. At my age, 59, I find it difficult to develop my ear.

BTW, this is a great service you offer. Wish I would have found it 10 years ago.

Michael

Posted: 2018-06-17 17:58
I love this site but would like to see prosigns integrated into the lessons. If this can be done it will give new operators more confidence that they are ready to get on the air once they complete the lessons. Also I agree with mschramm above- if we could have 1 minute lessons, 1.5, 2, 2,5, etc that would be amazing! Keep up the great work- this site brought me back to the code after 27 years away!!!

Posted: 2018-06-18 22:39
mschramm:
If you are considering changes, I wish lessons duration was more variable, especially when starting or doing custom character groups. My brain seems to be able to keep up for 30 seconds, not a minute. Options for early lesson lengths of 30 and 45 seconds would allow me to progress more confidently. I realize I can just use what is there until I can go a full minute, but it's frustrating when I get greater than 95% of the characters sent during the first 30 seconds, then about 40% during the last 30 seconds. At my age, 59, I find it difficult to develop my ear.

BTW, this is a great service you offer. Wish I would have found it 10 years ago.

Michael

That's only from TWO days work though - if you stick with it you'll find a different more "automatic" mechanism of decoding slowly develops . .

cb

Back to the Forum

You must be logged in to post a message.

$Id: forum.php 62 2015-01-12 17:34:44Z fabian $