Polski PortuguÍs
Rom‚nă Русский
සිංහල Slovenščina
Srpski Svenska
ภาษาไทย TŁrkÁe
Українська 简体中文

Who is online?

LCWO Discussion Forum [Atom LCWO Forum Feed]

This is a simple discussion forum for LCWO users. Feel free to use it for any kind of discussion related to this website.

Thread: The loss of sound problem continues

Back to the Forum

AuthorText

Posted: 2018-05-13 01:44
Well,I have troubleshot this issue every way I know how. I mentioned in a earlier post that when Iím using my IPad for this site, I cannot listen to sessions longer than 1 minute. Even then, it often stops short and I miss the last 2 groups on a 1 minute session. I have tried the following:
Use different browsers.
Request the desktop site from the browser options.
Today I tried one more option: running the site on my iPhone. Same symptoms. Sometimes Cuts the 1 minute sessions short and will not play more than about 1 minute when I select longer sessions.
Everything works perfect on a laptop or a desktop.
This appears to be an IOS issue. Iíve looked for any setting changes but nothing seems to help. I know one other person reported the same thing to my unoriginal post.
Any suggestions out there?

Posted: 2018-05-13 17:16
Do your iOS devices show any evidence of wifi/router finickiness with any apps? Just a shot in dark; my Android phone does similar if signal is very weak.

Posted: 2018-05-14 00:33
Hello. I experience the same issue with my two iPads. No problem on Android, Windows or OSX. Regardless of the internet connection quality.
Bye.
Claudio

Posted: 2018-05-14 01:53

Mel, I donít seem to find any router specific settings. But when I use my iPhone, Iím completely bypassing the WiFi and router. Still the same results. Even when I use my iPhone as a hot spot connection for my iPad , I get the same results. It appears that Claudio is having the same results. Everything is pointing to an IOS issue.
Still... very strange.

Posted: 2018-05-14 18:13
Update.

After some additional research, it appears that HTML 5 is not fully supported under IOS. Even alternative browsers must conform to Apple IOS standards to get approved. So, it would seem that these issues are an undocumented ďfeatureĒ aka, bug, within IOS.

Back to the Forum

You must be logged in to post a message.

$Id: forum.php 62 2015-01-12 17:34:44Z fabian $