Polski Português
Română Русский
සිංහල Slovenščina
Srpski Svenska
ภาษาไทย Türkçe
Українська 简体中文

Who is online?

LCWO Discussion Forum [Atom LCWO Forum Feed]

This is a simple discussion forum for LCWO users. Feel free to use it for any kind of discussion related to this website.

Thread: No Sound

Back to the Forum

AuthorText

Posted: 2017-07-23 14:30
Until today, I have been able to run LCWO on Linux Umbuto. Today 07/23 the scripts will not run when I click on play it goes to the area where you type results. Tried several times, no luck.

Posted: 2017-07-23 19:52
If you mean ubuntu then . . .
which browser are you using ???

( else who is Umbuto ?? )

Posted: 2017-08-02 20:20
Hello.
I do not have sound only in the Morsemachine. Will there be a OM/colleague who can clarify me to have sound in the morsemachine?
Thank you.
Administrator

Posted: 2017-08-02 21:40
Hi Jose,

which browser are you using, and which CW player option did you select in the CW settings (https://lcwo.net/cwsettings)?

Fabian

Posted: 2017-08-02 23:51
Hi Fabian, thanks to answer.
However I find it strange not to have sound only in the morsemachine. I had to delete my July 17 account because I could no longer work on the morse machine before. Now, under the same working conditions I have sound in the Introduction and in the lessons, even in the 40 lesson, but to work on the morsemachine I no longer have sound. When I log in to morsemachine, when I click any key to start, I have no sound and "Stats saved (0)" appears.
Thanks.

Posted: 2017-08-02 23:54
To conclude I did not respond to the beginning of your question. I use the chrome browser. ...

Thanks

Back to the Forum

You must be logged in to post a message.

$Id: forum.php 62 2015-01-12 17:34:44Z fabian $