Polski Português
Română Русский
සිංහල Slovenščina
Srpski Svenska
ภาษาไทย Türkçe
Українська 简体中文

Who is online? (17)

LCWO Discussion Forum [Atom LCWO Forum Feed]

This is a simple discussion forum for LCWO users. Feel free to use it for any kind of discussion related to this website.

Thread: grading my performance

Back to the Forum

AuthorText

Posted: 2016-06-09 04:14
I am on lesson 31. I cannot type fast enough to use keyboard so I write the letters and numbers down on paper. When the lesson is complete, how can I then go back and compare what was sent in the whole lesson with what I wrote down on the paper?

Posted: 2016-06-09 15:53
Press play button again and you will receive the same transmission. You now can follow on paper what is transmitted and do corrections where needed.
I did corrections with a different colour. I used groups of 5 so was easy to follow.
Of course you won't have a record of your progress on the site, this way.
During learning I was simply moved to the next lesson when reaching about 90%. No record needed

Posted: 2016-06-11 23:59
Thanks - I didn't know it would replay the same code. That is great! I appreciate the help. I am copying 10 -12 WPM pretty solid but need some feedback. vancar

Posted: 2016-06-12 09:38
We all needed help at some point. You're welcome!
I would suggest speed increase at 18 to 20 going again through all lessons and afterwards, some code groups training and eventually the most 200-500 used words. Would do a tremendous advance with the price of a few months of work
Please take a look at this link, this helped me much in the learning process
http://www.9h1mrl.org/ukrae/arc_cd/extra/morse/index.htm
good luck!
Gelu

Posted: 2016-06-13 03:29
Best article I have seen yet on CW.

Posted: 2016-06-29 09:55
You can also type what you copied onto you paper into the white box then hit the "check result" button. That will give you a little more info than just checking how you did by resending the last transmission.

Back to the Forum

You must be logged in to post a message.

$Id: forum.php 62 2015-01-12 17:34:44Z fabian $