Português Română
Русский සිංහල
Slovenščina Srpski
Svenska ภาษาไทย
Türkçe Українська
简体中文
Who is online? (37)

LCWO Discussion Forum [Atom LCWO Forum Feed]

This is a simple discussion forum for LCWO users. Feel free to use it for any kind of discussion related to this website.

Thread: speed

Back to the Forum

AuthorText

Posted: 2014-10-05 18:46
I have now gotten to lesson 25. It seems to me that the speed has increased on it's own. I am using 20/8 . This speed has seemed just right until now. It seems so fast on lesson 25.
Is this just me or have some of you noticed the same thing. Perhaps it is part of the program.

Posted: 2014-10-05 19:58
did the speed change under 'account' and 'change CW settings'?

Posted: 2014-10-05 22:19
No It did not. I just do not understand. It now seems the space is less.

Posted: 2014-10-06 18:19
I would crank it down to 18/7 until you are comfortable with lessen 25. It happened to me several times on my way up to 40 that I had to temporarily reduce speed. I would not worry.

Posted: 2014-10-07 19:36
Badger:
I have now gotten to lesson 25. It seems to me that the speed has increased on it's own. I am using 20/8 . This speed has seemed just right until now. It seems so fast on lesson 25.
Is this just me or have some of you noticed the same thing. Perhaps it is part of the program.

No, it is just you.

Take 2 buckets with water one 110 F (hot) and one cold and an empty bucket. Put half of the hot one and half of the cold one in the empty bucket,

Put your left hand in the hot and your right hand in the cold bucket.
After half a minute put both hands in the mixed water bucket.

The left hand will tell you it is cold and the right hand says its hot.

So exercise on 20/10, 2 exercises, go back to 20/8 and you will experience it as slow.

But I find out typing on a keyboard with 20/10 can hardly be done, it's too fast for me, regularly I push a neighboring knob, try to backspace and missing 6 or 7 characters.

Posted: 2014-10-07 22:03
I don't think Lynn works with a keyboard. If she does - respect, because she'd be trying to learn two things at the same time. I'm a touch typist, and I can tell you, I need all my brain cells to decode CW, there is absolutely no place for touch-typing (let alone other more involved activities).

Posted: 2014-10-08 06:12
I think it is just me. You have been kind to take the time to write to me hear. I thank you with a bow in the Japanese way of doing things.

Back to the Forum

You must be logged in to post a message.