Polski Português
Română Русский
සිංහල Slovenščina
Srpski Svenska
ภาษาไทย Türkçe
Українська 简体中文

Who is online? (20)

LCWO Discussion Forum [Atom LCWO Forum Feed]

This is a simple discussion forum for LCWO users. Feel free to use it for any kind of discussion related to this website.

Thread: Fully automatic MorseMachine?

Back to the Forum

AuthorText

Posted: 2014-09-16 19:30
Hi.
I switched to the MorseMachine as it seems more straight forward than sitting and writing the letters on paper.

When I read the original description of the software it says "It starts with a few letters and adds more when it sees that you are ready". I did 400 on lesson 1 with few errors but it never changed to the next lesson. Then I manually switched to the next one. Now I log in again and it did not remember what lesson I was at last time.
[deleted]

Posted: 2014-09-16 20:25
Under "lessons" Koch you ought to increase your lesson number in order to get more characters presented in Morse Machine.

This is what I just saw. May be I am wrong. pse test it and report your experiences here for the benefit of other users.

Posted: 2014-09-17 17:03
Correct. If I go to "Lessons" and change lesson the morse machine loads with this lesson. But I was under the impression that the morse machine would automatically go to the next lesson when it senses I am ready.

Back to the Forum

You must be logged in to post a message.

$Id: forum.php 62 2015-01-12 17:34:44Z fabian $