Português Română
Русский සිංහල
Slovenščina Srpski
Svenska ภาษาไทย
Türkçe Українська
简体中文
Who is online? (42)

LCWO Discussion Forum [Atom LCWO Forum Feed]

This is a simple discussion forum for LCWO users. Feel free to use it for any kind of discussion related to this website.

Thread: IPhone 4s

Back to the Forum

AuthorText

Posted: 2012-12-03 16:53
Auf meinen PC´s läuft das Prgm wunderbar. Nur wieder nicht wenn ich ins Iphone möchte nimmt er mein Paßword nicht. Dh ich kann das ICWO nicht aufmachen. Mache ich etwas falscht?
Gruß DH8BAR
Administrator

Posted: 2012-12-06 07:46
Vielleicht ist das Problem, dass der Browser im iPhone so eingestellt ist, dass keine Cookies akzeptiert werden?

Nachdem Du das Passwort eingibst, bekommst Du eine Meldung a la "Eingeloggt. Automatisch Weiterleitung zur Hauptseite erfolgt." oder eine Fehlermeldung?

Fabian

Posted: 2012-12-08 15:05
Du, Fabian, Du wirst es nicht glauben. Gerade kommt meine Frau rein und ich will ihr vorführen, dass das Prgm NICHT auf dem iPhone läuft - und, schwups, da läuft's, ohne dass ich etwas anders gemacht habe.

"Bill Gates etc. lassen grüßen"...

Danke Dir sehr für Deine prompte Hilfsbereitschaft und wünsche Dir eine morsefreudige Vorweihnacht-/Weihnachts- und Neujahrszeit!!! 73,55 Hartmut

Posted: 2012-12-11 14:04
On a similar theme, I can log into lcwo.net from my iPhone 4 but cant get the java/flash content to load...did you find a work-around for this or does it work on your iPhone?

72/73 de Michael
Administrator

Posted: 2012-12-12 17:49
You need to select the HTML5 player option on the iPhone (and iPad etc.), since there's no Flash player available for it.

Fabian

Posted: 2013-03-31 21:59
I've tried the site on an iPhone 5, works beautifully but the autocorrect and the keyboard on the phone are really annoying. The only way is to copy with pen and paper when you are using a phone.

I've installed AA9PW's Morse Code program. It also supports the Koch method and the sequence of the letters can be configured to match lcwo.net's.

It doesn't let you score as easily as the player on the site but if you are on vacation without internet and want to continue the Koch course this might be a solution. I hope AA9PW realizes he has overpriced it tremendously btw. Sheesh.

Back to the Forum

You must be logged in to post a message.