Português Română
Русский සිංහල
Slovenščina Srpski
Svenska ภาษาไทย
Türkçe Українська
简体中文
Who is online? (34)

LCWO Discussion Forum [Atom LCWO Forum Feed]

This is a simple discussion forum for LCWO users. Feel free to use it for any kind of discussion related to this website.

Thread: Support for national alphabets.

Back to the Forum

AuthorText

Posted: 2017-03-08 11:03
I would very much like to have the support of national alphabets in the lessons and the machine. For example Russian.
In the lessons it would be useful to have more and imitation of standard QSO, that is, callsigns, Q-codes, etc.

Many thanks for this wonderful site, good luck.
[deleted]

Posted: 2017-03-08 23:32
In Account->change cw settings you may specify the offered special characters and use them in Code groups.

In Word training you may chose CW abbreviations and Q codes.

When you deliver a set of a few thousand russian words to the site owner he will be lucky to add russion to word training.

Posted: 2017-03-09 10:41
"special" but not national.

"When you deliver a set of a few thousand russian words to the site owner he will be lucky to add russian to word training." - I don't understand.
Do I need to provide a dictionary with typical terms in the national language?
I would be happy to help, tell me how.

Posted: 2017-03-09 11:29
I think a list of 1000 or 2000 words printed in russian cyrillic characters is meant. Lists are published in wikipedia or on http://www.learnrussianfree.com/vocabulary/word

Such a list must be editted to space separated, russian words only. I suppose. 1000 most common words cover 62% of plain text, 2000 most common words something like 75%

Such a list can be used as source for the word training on this website by the webmaster.

But you have to mail to DJ1YFK for inquiries before doing any effort.

Posted: 2017-03-09 20:04
TNX

Back to the Forum

You must be logged in to post a message.