Português Română
Русский සිංහල
Slovenščina Srpski
Svenska ภาษาไทย
Türkçe Українська
简体中文
Who is online? (29)

LCWO Discussion Forum [Atom LCWO Forum Feed]

This is a simple discussion forum for LCWO users. Feel free to use it for any kind of discussion related to this website.

Thread: Sound stopped Working

Back to the Forum

AuthorText

Posted: 2015-07-30 11:07
I love this site but yesterday the sound just stopped working and I do not know why. I have tried changing the CW setting and it has made no difference. Does anybody know how to solve this ?
Thanks

Posted: 2015-08-01 21:53
I lost sound to on morse machine on PCs and iPad and iPhone

Posted: 2015-08-02 20:11
I got it to work. For some strange reason it works when I use ZenMatePrivacy protector(which is an add on program for Firefox) and route through Germany.
Administrator

Posted: 2015-08-03 09:10
Strange, everything works as usual here.

In the Account options you can chose whether to use a server in North America or Europe for the MP3/OGG sound generation. Both should work for anyone (i.e. there are no restrictions for accessing them), but in the closer server should work a little faster, of course.

Maybe there are some routing problems with one of the servers...

Fabian

Posted: 2015-10-19 02:21
My sound has stopped working in the last couple of days. Worked fine before. I've checked everything I can think of. I get sound out of the machine, just not out of LCWO. I switched from NA to EU, no help.

Posted: 2015-10-20 07:43
This morning (5:00 UTC)no sound at all! Yesterday night (20:00 UTC)it worked well. I changed nothing.

Posted: 2015-10-20 08:11
Same problem here as Jim has.
Seamonkey 2.38 (gecko engine, like Firefox).
No sound setting (flash, mp3, html5) helps.
73, Jerry A.
Administrator

Posted: 2015-10-20 09:16
Sorry, looks like something died and my monitoring didn't alert me accordingly. Should now work again.

Fabian

Posted: 2015-10-20 09:55
Now works OK, thanks! :-)

Posted: 2015-11-16 18:55
Hallo Fabian,

der Sound ging anfänglich für 3 Minuten nun geht nichts mehr. Neuer flashplayer wurde installiert.
Kannst Du helfen?
Grüße Fred DL3AMF

Back to the Forum

You must be logged in to post a message.